Stokvel and Burials Societies, call us to come and present to you at your meetings. We are here to serve you.
Losing a loved one is never easy. Dealing with all the paperwork and administration is usually difficult. Safrican understands this and that is why our claims process is simple and straight forward.
Follow this simple process to submit a claim:
In the event of a death, you will have to lodge a claim on the deceased person's funeral policy so that it can be assessed. This you can do either by calling us on:
(011) 778 – 8000 or
Email email@example.com or
The following documents are required in order for the claim to be efficiently assessed:
- Safrican Claim notification form (available on the website)
- Certified* copy of death certificate
- Certified* copies of principal member and deceased ID documents
- Certified* copy of claimant's ID document
- Copy of member's application form (where applicable)
- Proof of banking details for the beneficiary, i.e. stamped bank statement from your bank which is not older than three months
* Documents to be certified by a Commissioner of Oaths
All the documents can be submitted via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At a branch that is convenient to you (branch details on the contact us page).
Please note that Safrican reserves the right to request further documentation or information as it may deem necessary to accurately assess the claim.
SAFRICAN Insurance Company
21, 9th Street
08:00 to 16:30
Monday to Friday